We follow the whale song lines to the open ocean to witness one of the wonders of the world, the majestic humpback whale. In 1963 man kind almost whipped out the species, just over 100 individuals lived.
The whale population is now recovering at 10% a year with numbers estimated at 60 000.
Come witness the world’s longest mammal migration in the world. 25 000 of them treat us on the east coast of Australia. We see them jump, slash and play on the way to the warm waters where they mate, calve and nurture their newborns then pass us again on the return to the Antarctic.
We like to leave earlier to beat the afternoon winds, usually makes for smooth waters and great photos.
Guarantee: We guarantee you will see whales or return on any of our tours free. (with 25000 whales we have over 99% chance of sightings hence why all operators say this). We have a saying: It's not a matter of if but how many we see.
Time: 08:30 - 12:30
- A selection of seasonal fruit,
- Snacks and other finger foods,
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cold drinks.
- Sea life spotting
- Have a go at steering, put up a sail or let aline go.
- Or simply relax amongst the beanbags and cushions.
- Licensed bar onboard for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.